I just told my sister. To give you an idea of how little we talk on the phone, I called, said hi, and she said "Well, are you pregnant?" And I stammered yes.
And she was ecstatic. By far the best response I've gotten thus far. Really, really happy for us. Very proud of us. Wanted to know if I'd had a scan, when I would be able to hear the heartbeat. Wanted to know what JD said. Told me that I should "really enjoy this time." Wanted to tell my aunt immediately because she'd be so excited about it.
I'm so happy.
ps - I had clearly planned to wait until after our next scan to tell my sister, but when I told my father tonight he reminded me of just how bad my mother is at keeping secrets. And that I really ought to tell my sister myself. Soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sometimes they surprise us, don't they?! (And confuse us even more in the process!)
I am so happy to hear you got some positive responses from Dad and Sister :o)
Glad that went well!
Since I just came over here, let me say, that's wonderful news about being pregnancy and your sister. I hope your whole pregnancy is easy and smooth!
Post a Comment