I woke up this morning and I just felt relaxed. It's going to work out.
I had an easy day at work and then got take-out as a pre-pesach treat. It's the first time I've eaten out since moving into this apartment.
I got good news about a grant for this summer today.
Swimming may be delayed until next week because I have a lot to do tonight, but things are going well.
Thank you for sticking with me through these mood swings. Most days I'm living in a fantasy world and I'm the luckiest girl alive. And then occasionally I think about all the possible disasters that could happen. But let me assure you, if something does go wrong this time, we'll be right back in the clinic ASAP. We are ready to add a stroller to our crazy life (and yes, we'll be stick with euphemisms for weeks to come folks, sorry).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm not even pregnant and I have mood swings. There's just so much stress.
Take care.
Hey, I am "expecting" via the pending adoption and I am prone to meltdowns, too, LOL. I think you are doing amazing -- especially with being abroad, away from your man, and with so many unknowns. I seriously don't know how you do it. You are one TOUGH CHICK!
Thanks for all of the support and kind words on my blog, too -- it means A LOT ;o)
Post a Comment