Monday, April 21, 2008

The best of news

One little bean. In the right place. Measuring 5w4d (although there was a good deal of language confusion here, they might have just made that up).

Deep sigh of relief.

11 comments:

Rachel said...

WONDERFUL!!!! I'm so happy for you :) I've been checking your blog obsessively today.

Now go relax and start enjoying being pregnant!

Io said...

Oh, I am so happy you don't have thirty kids growing in there! :) Congratulations.

Newt said...

Oh congratulations! That is the best of news.

Barb said...

Congrats on the One Bean!!!
Isn't it so great to be able to SEE him/her.

Regarding your ? on my blog, the Dr said that since they really don't know EXACTLY when implantation happens, the most accurate way to determine is by the baby's measurements. He said the Due Date Calendars give you an idea, but the ultrasound measurment is more accurate as far as growing and due dates.
Hope that helps!!!

Ms. J said...

That is SUCH good news!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad you finally are getting some answers -- I can't imagine how stressful all of this has been for you.

You have been a champ :o)

And Happy Passover (a lil' late)!

Ms. J said...

That is SUCH good news!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad you finally are getting some answers -- I can't imagine how stressful all of this has been for you.

You have been a champ :o)

And Happy Passover (a lil' late)!

Anonymous said...

It so nice to know IUI works for somebody! Keep us updated on your progress.

Pufferfish said...

Such great news for Passover!!!
Very happy for you1

Samantha said...

Congrats to you! One is just the right number.

Dr. Grumbles said...

very good news indeed!

Antigone said...

Yay! No picture? When's your next ultrasound?