If I put back on those 25 lbs, and wear tight shirts, and pat my belly continuously -just maybe- people will stop blowing smoke into my face. Think it'll work?
These people smoke on the train platforms (yes, there are marked smoking areas. yes, they smoke everywhere and I take 2-3 trains per day). They smoke in indoor malls (where one of the supermarkets I like is). They smoke in cafes and bars. It is a bit overwhelming. And since I have super-long hair at the moment I reek of smoke myself all day long. As does my beautiful coat, my shoes, even my socks ...
I am at this very moment on gmail chat trying to convince JD to buy a calling card so we can talk over the weekend. I do not either want to a. notify him by e-mail (again) of a BFN b. attempt to talk to him over skype in a public place and notify him of a BFN. He seems largely unconcerned whether I notify him by e-mail or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No, they'll still be a-holes.
Post a Comment