I am so in awe of my body at this moment. And excited. And nervous. And wishing I could get a silly beta.
In other news, the reason my first pee-stick test was so expensive is that it is a DOUBLE package. The little things you fail to notice in a foreign language. One more stick safe and sound in my bedside table. I will try to use it strategically. I am going back to bed to cuddle with my pee-stick since JD is about 4462.1 miles away* (That's 7181 km for my European friends and 3877.4 nautical miles for my boating friends. And yes you could sail up to within shouting distance of my apartment. It's that cool).
*Google is very neat - this site will tell you distances around the world: http://www.infoplease.com/atlas/calculate-distance.html.
3 comments:
So did you cuddle with you pee stick? hahaha..what ever it takes right? That must be hard for you to be so far away. I can't even imagine. I give you ALOT of credit! tvnyfs
I love that you cuddled with your pee stick - I don't know if I had gotten over here yet to say congratulations!
In response to your question about my friend - I don't think there is a better way that she could have told me. I'm certainly glad that she didn't tell me in person, because I don't want to look upset at her happy news. It's not that I am not happy for her, it was just so *unexpected*. She was like a kid sister to me back when we were still close.
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment