Thursday, March 27, 2008

more good news

My silly little ER visit a few weeks ago was billed at $5,300. Of which I owe a $10 co-pay. That's it. Now why can't we find an insurance that covers IF?

In less good news, I had egg salad and yogurt for breakfast at 4:45 am. Since returning to NYC I have eaten nothing but hot dogs .... (I know, I know, I shouldn't eat them. I can only obsess about so much. I have given up carbs, alcohol, caffeine, tofu and lunch meats - I'm keeping my hot dogs for now).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachael,

You asked about side effects of Dexamethasone. Well aside from the hunger its not too bad. I feel pretty ok most of the time, I'm doing weight watchers so I don't over eat and gain weight. I have pretty oily skin normally and I have noticed that it is a bit dryer (which I'm not going to complain about, but if you had dry skin already it could make it worse).

Take care Mig.

All in all its not bad, once you get used to being hungry all the time.

Take care