as I single-handedly take on the TS.A at 5-something tomorrow morning. Yes, I have a note from my doctor that I need these meds. But picture this: a very sleep, non-caffeinated woman attempts to go through security with 2 gigantic needles, 2 bottles of h.cg, 2 little needles, and a little glass tube of foll.istim wrapped in frozen brocoli (well, I'm not about to have a freezer pack confiscated as a liquid. They took our peanut butter last summer. As far as I learned, the technical definition of a liquid is something that falls out of a jar when turned upside down, but anyway).
Oh, and another little realization. I'm supposed to be having lunch with my in-laws on Saturday or Sunday. JD can't exactly not come, but they are going to ask questions if he shows up. After all, he was in NYC 2 weekends ago (helping me pack up the apartment) and they know I was here for my birthday ... ... so JD has decided to tell them that we're off on our IF adventure. I doubt the conversation will take place in English, but it'll still be interesting to watch. He's told them several times that we'll need IF treatments to get pg., but I'm not sure the reality has really sunk in. At the least they are going to be a bit surprised.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck! I hope your broccoli doesn't get confiscated!
Post a Comment