but I went to play with my friend's 3-week old baby today and she screamed every time I held her. Not that she screamed all the time - she was very happy to be held by her mother. She was in fact more happy to be poked by her sister than held by me.
And I'm increasingly concerned that I may be homeless in Europe. The housing market is not looking so great for me. Another project to deal with. Oh, and why does that fit into my IF blog? Cecause of course, fingers crossed, I will be doing my first 2ww while moving to Europe and settling into my new and at-this-point-still-imaginary apartment. All of which I will do in a super-relaxed manner thanks to my yet-unwrapped new Yoga DVD.
Update: Just looked more closely at one of the webpages I've been using (and paid the access fee) to look for housing. Should have translated the first form better. All of these apartments are unfurnished: completely. So, in addition to packing up my apartment, lugging my stuff to Europe, and settling down in a foreign country during my 1st ever 2ww (should we get there), I'll be sleeping on the floor ... in my sleeping bag from middle school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dude. That sucks. I hope you and your Rainbow Bright sleeping bag don't end up homeless on the streets of some European country.
Post a Comment