Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Complaints about the diet, again

Seems like my time abroad was not as rigorous on the diet as I had hoped. I feel like I'm starting the diet all over again. And that is not a good feeling.

I was fine this morning: had my 2-egg salad breakfast with a little fruit, cheese for a snack. But then I was running to my hair appointment so I grabbed a small salad (4g of carbs dressing - I had about 1g) and a plain non-fat yogurt (11g of carbs) and a high-protein bar. Well, I lost that lunch and by the time I got back to my apartment at 5 pm I basically collapsed on the couch from low blood sugar. And I just woke up. So long to having a productive evening.

Oh, and I didn't get my hair dyed. The woman didn't inspire confidence, and apparently it's going to be super-hard to make me look anything close to 'decent.' So I decided to postpone. It'll be cheaper in the South anyway.

And because I need a little more stress, it really is getting close to egg-growing time, so I better shape up on the diet. Because we all know the dangerous guilt that not only stunted but also miracoulously-shrinking eggs can inspire. But at least I got my 2 referrals in hand by the end of the day.

No comments: