- change the u/s from Saturday morning to Thursday afternoon!
- call 3 doctors to find one who could rewrite my script locally
- cancel both of my appointments to have my trigger shot on Friday late afternoon and reschedule for Friday morning
- throw $350 at a plane ticket so that JD and I won't be 1000 miles apart
- panic about flying with my meds and keeping them cold
- spend a little time consulting dr. google on ohss (since I will be out of the country within 24 hours of my trigger shot - so relaxing) and my sister mentioned that having fluid drained 'really wasn't as painful as other things'
So that's that. I'm pretty excited. Looks like I will have a real 2ww for once! (Baring of course a disastrous cancellation post-tomorrows u/s. Did I mention I have a 6 am flight? I won't really be in the mood).
So, important question of the day, where did you take your hcg trigger shot? Because I looked at that needle and it is pretty big. And my nurse suggested my leg, but I would far rather have it be someplace I can't watch. Ideas? Oh, and I'll be dashing out of a conference, running to student health, and then running back during a 15 minute coffee break. Sounds fabulous.
Speaking of which, I managed to give myself a bruise from getting myself a rushed injection yesterday. Whoops.
And to end on a high note, my first 14 mm follie ever! (and luckily, because of the way the shot was taken you can't see the 14 other follies crowding around ...)
1 comment:
Fantastic follicle batman!
I have no advice about your trigger shot, but I am very excited for you!
Post a Comment