Thursday, March 6, 2008

I could get used to this

Baseline u/s today. In NYC. So the clinic was a good deal grimier, every other woman in the waiting area (aka the hall) was pregnant, and the reception reminded me about 8 times that my bladder needed to be full (and I very politely told her every time that I would talk to the technician. Argh!) ... but, they had cable! And the TV was set to good, high-quality, over-the-top cable. To be precise, the 'Rea.l H'ousewives of NYC.' Now, as someone without a TV I have a very low tolerance for violent and disturbing issues but a very high interest in true trash. And this was an episode about their Hamptons homes. Let's just say I barely noticed the 45 minute wait. That, and the fact that the hospital is less than 2 blocks from school so I was back at work within 10 minutes of being taken back for my u/s. And it was FREE. Beats me why, but apparently true.

No comments: