12 hours until my next u/s. Which will hopefully determine if there is any possible chance of this cycle working. It seems absurd to drag it out when our current estimated trigger day is after I leave ... and, anyway, it's my birthday tomorrow and I would love to be able to eat something.
Speaking of which, I have added 2 new foods to my very limited repetoire: Diet Tazo Peach Tea (no carbs! and sold at starbucks so I can now go out with people!) and the less-ideal: 1 cup dannon plain yogurt with 1 tsp of unsweetened strawberry jam (14g carbs but it tastes so good - the trick is not to get the artificially sweetened jam but just the 'less sugar' one and to eat in very, very small quantities).
I have used up all the drugs in my fridge. I may have to get more tomorrow.
I have resolved to throw a temper tantrum until I see a doctor tomorrow. Especially since we really need to schedule the next cycle before I leave the country - and make sure that they actually factor in my real response times (read: slow as a snail) into the schedule.
I caved and went to the gym tonight. My guess is that the benefit of relaxing me has to in some way equal the damage to the 'millions' of follicles jiggling around.
And now, 2 more hot dogs and brussel sprouts (such variety) for dinner. And a 1/2 a diet tea for dessert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck tomorrow! And yay for adding foods! Or 1 food, 1 drink anyways...
I hope the u/s went well...
Post a Comment