I went back at 11 am to see my doctor. He saw me at 12. I really like this doctor. He's the right combination of nerdy and earnest that works well for us. He seemed very happy with everything. I have lost 11 lbs since Dec. 10th. I can reintroduce some whole wheat products after ovulation (which is great because I leave for Europe again next Tuesday and this diet would have been so much worse there). My follicles look great and are right on schedule. If this cycle doesn't work, we'll do a quick cycle which I can fit in before I leave for Europe in April. He sees no point in converting to an IUI. And then we talked about my cor.tisol and he was entirely reasonable. He said that the suppression test shows that my cortis.ol functions normally, and despite all the studies that indicate stress interferes with ovulation, "every single woman I see is stressed. It's not possible to do IF treatments without being stressed." So basically I shouldn't worry about it. I feel so much better.
ps - Did I mention that he told me today that he gives us an 18% chance of succeeding on any given cycle with le.tro.zole? Still trying to wrap my head around that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment