Friday, February 1, 2008

just relax

I almost forgot. Right before my mother dropped me at the airport (at 8 pm, we were up and working on cleaning up my grandmother's place before 8 am) she said: "Remember, you need to relax. It's not going to work if you're stressed." Luckily, she's plenty clued in enough not to be saying 'Just relax' and you'll get pg. If 4 years and almost a 1/2 million dollars couldn't do it for my sister, my mom knows we need help. Nope, I actually do need to relax because my cor.tisol is sky high and that could easily thwart all these fine drugs going into my system. I'll try to squeeze that in sometime. Nothing like a 'just relax' comment to make you stressed. And of course, on the way out of the examine room, the technician said 'Don't forget to keep up that diet.' Great. I'm tired, hungry, and stressed about being stressed. Time for lunch, which will only cheer me up if I can keep it in my system. It's a good thing Jim Dear is meeting me for lunch, that should help a lot.

No comments: