I was going to post the birth story today, really. But JD just called about an hour ago to say his parents are -at this very moment- enroute to our apartment to see the fusspot. And I did not make it to bed at all yesterday night (TS and I slept propped on the couch/floor because she was rather gassy and projectile spitting for a good part of the night ...). Oh, and another very close friend is flying in to NYC and staying with us for the weekend. So, so busy.
Wish me luck as I try to sweep up/hide/disguise all of our friendly dust bunnies in under an hour ... and take out a week's worth of trash ... fold the laundry ... wash the baby's clothes ... dishes ... um, dinner, I guess ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck!
Maybe they'll bring dinner?
One can always hope...
Why did I get hungry upon hearing that your inlaws are coming? LOL, probably because the food always sounds scrumptious whenever you are around them!
Speaking of food . . . have you gotten through those desserts you saved for post-birth?!
How is TS weight doing?
Post a Comment