in the morning. I think that my fasting blood sugar is high because I eat dinner late at night. My midwife is as ever unconcerned. My mother thinks it's stress (which most definitely can increase your blood sugar level).
We'll find out if we're moving tomorrow midday. It should be 100% guaranteed (I can't explain all the technical details but it's a very convoluted lottery with lots of gambling and thus far we are coming out ahead) but I just found out someone else may be gaming the system against the rules. And now I am stressed. Way, way too stressed to go to bed. Stressed looking at the stack of 30+ empty boxes sitting in the living room. Stressed thinking about the work I need to finish tomorrow if we're moving early next week.
If we all play by the rules, we will be moving to a real 2-bedroom. With a walk in closet (ok, and a fatal shooting in front of it a few months ago, but it's NYC). If this person beats us to it, we'll be moving to a dismal (no light ever) tiny apartment overlooking an even more dismal nursing home. Oh, and option 2 is directly next to a fire station - sounds quiet, right? And of course there happens to be some big baseball game tonight so JD is out and I'm sitting home alone (hungry) stressing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope your apartment comes through!
I've actually taken to eating two dinners at night. One right when I get home from work, and then one a couple of hours later. I haven't yet been tested for GD, but it has helped my heartburn. It did require some will power for me not to eat too much early, because I'm not usually a snacker, but maybe more, smaller meals would also be helpful for you.
Post a Comment