Well, I had a whole welcome ICLW post and I just deleted it. Things are a bit rough this week since we are now going on Day 6 of the Great Sleep Regression and also battling an eye infection.
In brief, I am 100% anovulatory. After several canceled cycles we made it to trigger with injectables and after my first and only time ovulating ... voila: the fusspot, aka my constant companion. Current age: 7 months.
We are a liberal, feminist family raising a biracial and bilingual baby. At the moment the fusspot and I are residing in a small city in Europe for my work, while my husband JD stays in the States. Hoping to be reunited and cycle again by next June. Expect a good deal of whining, lots of travel and living abroad talk, discussion of future cycles, and a reasonable amount of new parent obsessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm sorry that the Fusspot isn't sleeping better for you! I know that mine do that on occasion, and, in hindsight, I always see that it was teething, schedule changes, visitors, stress, etc. Wouldn't it be nice if we could catch that when it was actually happening?! /sigh/
This too shall pass. :-)
Oh, and thanks for the comment the other day about my future cycling /cough/ obsession /cough/. It's nice to know that I'm not alone.
Hi there! Thanks for checking out my blog! I'm glad to know of someone else who has done the diet, too. I hope to look back on some of your older posts to see if you blogged about the process.
Things were going fantastic for the first month...lost several pounds and finally got a + opk (on my own...for the first time in nearly 3 years of trying!!!), so I know it's doing something! However, I have fallen off the wagon a bit and have been cheating far too often. It's really tough. Thankfully, I have still lost another pound or two (up to 16 now)and haven't gained any back.
Congrats on your baby! It gives me a lot of hope...looking forward to reading all about your journey. Thanks again!
Thanks for popping by. I hope fusspot's sleep improves soon.
I hope you feel better soon and are enjoying your baby
Post a Comment