We're sick. The fusspot has a mild fever. I have every flu symptom except the fever.
All I want to do is lie in bed and watch Projec.t Run.way on you.tube (I just found out it was there earlier this week - we're not the fastest with technology around here).
All the fusspot wants to do is to alternate between gouging her eyes out and nursing.
At least we're fairly compatible today. Didn't get out of bed till 1pm. Let's hope tomorrow is better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yikes- glad you are at least able to be on compatible schedules! Although the flu is never fun- I can imagine it's a lot less fun with a miserable baby attached to you! Hope you both feel better very quickly!
Oh no! I hate being sick -- I hope you both are on the mend!
Pam
:( I hope y'all feel better!
ICLW
Sorry to hear you are both sick, though being curled up in bed together does sound nice!
Sick sucks, but some days those sit around and do nothing moments are just what one needs.
Oh I hate being sick. Hope you feel better very soon!
Stopping by for an ICLW visit...
No. 95: The Unfair Struggle (male-factor infertility, good friends, neighborhood rumblings)
Post a Comment