I almost forgot.
You might be wondering exactly where I am (hi Ms. J!). I'll never say ... but you can click over to the fabulous' Kate's blog Bee in the Bonnet to find out ... and yes I've given you a link to the post where she talks about me because she says such nice things, but you must look at the photo in her most recent post ...
And for the record, I don't exactly live in the city mentioned, but in a small provincial city about a half hour away. But if you're ever in said big city, send me an e-mail. I am definitely in need of real, adult conversation. And do tell me if you'd guess somewhere else (longtime readers may remember I was in this city both last January and when I found out I was pg last year).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's always fun, meeting other bloggers! I'm actually sorry I don't live in the same country as you.
The truth comes out!
Um, I wish I could come visit you. But perhaps when you are back to the states.
Thanks so much for delurking and visiting my blog the other day. I am totally intrigued by yours (so you're an ex-pat living in Europe and you have a 7-month-old?), and I will definitely be back.
Oh, I had you living in an entirely different country! Hmmm ... (adjusting mental image of your apartment, daycare, etc...)
Post a Comment