Not much happening here. I'm sure I'll have plenty to say about my new friends (all with bumps!) by the weekend and my new gym (they measure your fat percentage at intake! Whee! At least the weight, etc. will be in some funny unit I don't really have a grasp of ...) but until I beat this cold I'm still feeling low energy.
So, do you have questions for me? Don't feel obliged, I very rarely have spontaneous questions for bloggers, but I am happy to answer your inquiries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, the gym measuring... that's always a blast.
I can't think of any questions right now, but I'll certainly come back to post if I think of one.
I hated that part the one time I actually followed through with a gym membership. (5-ish years ago for my wedding.)
Thank goodness for alternate units of weight- I would've killed to see 60 kilo - or whatever it would be!
questions... don't know right now other than -since I am just starting to attempt a merger of jenn + mommy- what do you do to keep yourself sane with 24/7 fusspot care? What is your favorite 'break time' or do you have one?
Post a Comment