I have no advice at all -- just wanted to say "Ouch!I feel for you!" (Although Squeaker has started teething and was awake a zillion times last night ...)
Diagnosed with PCOs at age 11. I've been followed by RE for at least 8 years, but we just got around to TTC this fall. Since I am completely anovulatory, it was straight to the clinic for us. Join us as we pay out of pocket, commute across the country for timed sex, and battle whatever other crazy obstacles to growing our family we will surely face along the way.
11/1992-2/08 No natural cycles. No ovulation. Ultrasound every 3 months to monitor for ovarian cysts. 2/08 - Le.tro.zole cycle; canceled - follicles stopped growing 3/08 - Le.tro.zole cycle with follistim; over 30 eggs but a plane ticket abroad (alone) necessitated an early trigger ... and surprise bfp 12/08 fusspot is born 5/10 - quasi-first-postpartum cycle, rush off to clinic for drugs! 6/10 - testing out the trigger fails ... bfp 3/11 dumpling is born 3/11-now No cycle 7/12 - cycle?
3 comments:
I have no advice at all -- just wanted to say "Ouch!I feel for you!" (Although Squeaker has started teething and was awake a zillion times last night ...)
Oy. I don't know, but I hope something changes! I'm feeling tired just reading that...
I am childless, but have 3 younger siblings. I am betting money on teething. Bless your heart. Can I send you teething biscuits from USA?
Post a Comment