JD had a nightmare yesterday that he couldn't recognize TS when she came home tomorrow. Of course, in the nightmare the baby I brought home was much bigger than our little alien and, according to JD, much smarter. And he panicked.
But, then I saved the day by pulling the real TS out from behind my back. Apparently in his dream I had stolen the other baby to scare him. I wonder whose dreams he was mixing up ...
And for the record, he last saw TS on Sunday evening when he boarded a bus back to NYC (Yes, we're that cheap. The alien and I take the train because it's easier with a baby, but he gets stuck on greyhound when he comes here to visit) and we'll be home by 9 pm tomorrow night.
Oh, and I survived my first week teaching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on making it through your first week! Hope the rest of the weeks go well, too.
Post a Comment