My daughter weighs somewhere between 10 and 12 pounds. Definitely less than my laptop bag with a laptop, a few work books, my nalgene ... the usual stuff.
So someone please explain why Ic.el.and.air* wants to charge me 10% of the price of my plane ticket to carry a lap-child on board? Bueller?
Oh, and if I wanted a seat for her that would be 75% of the cost of an adult ticket ...
And yes, a real post about commuting with our little alien in tow soon.
* They are one of the cheapest airlines into Europe, and even cheaper now that their entire economy has tanked. And pretty nice too. Plus, I love landing in Reykjavik - it's gorgeous and about the closest I will ever get to the experience of landing on an alien planet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Urg, I hate the airlines. Seriously, have you ever seen the movie Soul Plane? It's a ridiculous comedy, based on a very serious principal. . . we get screwed by the airlines and if someone came up with a better alternative, they would make some serious money.
Post a Comment