We did it. 50th percentile for height, weight and head circumference (ok, her head is 57th percentile, but we won't emphasize the big head jokes yet). That is up from 25th percentile at birth for her gestational age (38.5 weeks at birth). I can feel some of the guilt from starving her in utero lifting.
And why is it that the first pediatrician appointment JD can join me at, we have no wait? Or maybe JD should take the credit - he did make us noticeably late.
Everything else was fine at the appointment. The only slight glitch was scheduling her next 2 appointments. Somehow I hadn't processed that we would already be out of the country by her 6 month appointment and the office does not want to schedule it early, and I don't want to delay it by at least 3 months. Negotiations still in progress.
Wish me luck as I try to take my newly-vaccinated and slightly grumpy fusspot with me to class today (scheduling conflict for the nanny*).
* Who, by the way, won all local bets on TS's weight. Why is it that the professionals get you every time? JD had the losing bet at almost 13 lbs, but S. won with a bet of 12 lbs (she's at 11 lbs 8 oz).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Rachel, I'm so glad to hear that everything went well at the appointment. TS is certainly growing and you should give yourself a pat on the back! Jack's appointment is on March 2nd. I'm not looking forward to the aftermath from the vaccine. The Wondertwins always had a rough 24 hours after theirs.
Hope you have a great day!
Hooray for average!!
Hope class went well.
Post a Comment