and it's starting to get me down. Going on 7 days of a brain full of snot and a very sore throat. So if you have any suggestions of safe remedies for colds, please let me know. I have a humidifier next to the bed and have been taking long, hot showers but other than that, nada.
It's hard to try and get psyched for labor when I just feel tired and congested. And of course I haven't been getting all that much work done. Plus, the endless runabout of doctors appointments is getting me down. I wish I could just go to bed but I have 2 meetings and then an event tonight, and 2 doctors appointments and an evening lecture tomorrow. Plus another doctors appointment and a lunch event I organized on Friday. Can't wait for shabbos, and it's only Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Get well soon love, I know what its like to be sick and pregnant at the same time, bloody nightmare! here's to the weekend ;)
Nettie-pot. I've already had two colds this pregnancy. It's a lifesaver!!
Post a Comment