Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Starting to doubt

that I'll make it until August 5th for my next confirmation that something important is happening in my uterus. I probably should have just caved by now and rented a doppler. But really, August 5th?????

And to make it slightly worse, I went to a consignment store looking for maternity clothes this morning and just happened to glance over at the b.a.b.y clothes and they had the cutest little wanna-be hipster outfit for $5. And I bought it. And now it is hidden in a box in the corner. It took me until week 15 to wear non-white underwear, what in the world was I thinking??

I do have another little clue (besides the recent balding trend, that is). I think it's pretty cool, but JD is much less impressed. I seem to have some blue lines, not exactly on my chest, but more so on my ... collarbone. Weird, huh? Varicose veins on the collarbone. Well, I'll take anything as a sign my body is doing something at the moment. Wouldn't it be great if I could just feel some kicking in the next 2 weeks?

No comments: