I do believe I just sent my husband off to his (big, important, NYC) new job without any socks on. Apparently I've been a bit more focused on unpacking my books and clothes and since I need him to help me lift stuff, we never got around to opening his boxes ... and he didn't mention anything till 5 minutes before he had to leave.
I would like to make him a nice dinner tonight, but I'm sure that's well beyond my capability for the day. Maybe ordering take-out will do?
Such a slacker wife.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
~giggle~. That's awesome. Was he able to stop anywhere to get new socks?
and take out is just fine!
That's hilarious! Well, he's a man. I doubt anyone will notice, and if they do, they will just take that as evidence of his obvious brillance. :)
Take out sounds yummy to me.
Heh. Who needs socks?
Very funny! I read it to my husband so he knows it's not only him. Hope you enjoyed your take out...we had the same and it was great!
Post a Comment