Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Very pleased with my husband

I had a bit of frustrating day between waiting several hours for our radiators to be fixed (off! just turn them all off! I cannot stand another night in the sauna) to a super-flaky woman on craigslist (we need another bookshelf - only 3 boxes left to unpack) ...

and since JD couldn't quite fix those problems by the time he got home at 9 pm he decided to indulge me entirely and set up the crib. In our bedroom. Complete with mattress and sheets. And it looks fabulous (it's the Emil.y mini crib, found on craigslist).*

And despite my MIL's rather extreme skepticism about the need for 'organic' products for our baby (don't worry, the only thing I felt strongly about being organic was the crib mattress) she purchased not only an organic crib mattress but also two organic cotton sheets for us. So nice.

Ok, back to work. I need to finish something by midnight.

* Yes, I know it's a bit obsessive to do this sort of thing so early, but I wanted to.

1 comment:

Io said...

Oh excellent! All set up and ready to go! And I'm glad your MIL got what you wanted even if she didn't understand.