I need some help. Of the literary/creative/googling type. To be precise, I need help writing the text of our baby shower invites, which I probably need to send out Tuesday at the latest. Yes, I'm behind on everything this week ...
JD's good friend is hosting our shower. But it'll be at our apartment because it's in an easier location for people to get to. And I'll be posting the invites. I already bought clearance blank templates at Target, and they're super-cute but I can't find a decent wording online. We're having a casual, coed brunch on a Sunday - think bagels, lox and bloody marys for those who can consume those types of things and whole wheat blueberry muffins for me.
I don't want any of the following:
- A poem about how sweet babies are
- Anything in verse
- Anything mentioning 'Jack and Jill' even though it will be coed
JD wants to go with the totally boring 'Come help celebrate the arrival of Rachel and JD's baby ...' I want something slightly more creative. Any suggestions are much, much appreciated. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Babies are sweet,
But we like meat,
Come have bagels and lox
Bloody Marys - that rocks!
We want both Jack and Jill
To celebrate the belly hill!
Um, did I get them all in there? Awful verse, sweet babies, Jack and Jill?
Yeah, I can't come up with anything.
Post a Comment