Tuesday, November 11, 2008

appointment overload

It was inevitable that I was going to accidentally miss an appointment given my current rather intense schedule of midwife visits, GD consults, ultrasounds, childbirth classes, etc. but why did it have to be the once a month pediatrician meet and greet? I know it's silly, but in order to be released 'early' from the hospital our pediatrician has to give the ok, and I want to talk to him about it in advance ... all of which could have been discussed yesterday night. Or sometime after my due date. Argh!!!

And why couldn't I have accidentally forgotten my GD consult today? Since they actually forgot to enter me into the computer and thus made me wait 2+ hours to be seen even though I had a signed slip from the receptionist with my appointment time on it ...

2 comments:

Io said...

Oh man, sorry you missed the appointment. And really sorry about the two hour wait. Ug.

Ms. J said...

Ugh, when it rains it pours, eh?! Sorry you missed the one you wanted to see, and were kept waiting that insane amount of time, grrrr.