Monday, November 10, 2008

Pure bliss

I feel like I've been a bit too whiny on my blog recently. Really, I'm doing fine. I just tend to turn to the internets (and my faithful readers) when I need support.

But 3 absolutely lovely things happened on Sunday:

1. I got a half hour massage from JD during our childbirth class.
2. We finally took our wedding photos to be framed.
3. I went with JD to buy coffee and convinced the poor, baffled high school kid serving us to give me 4 (exactly 4) dark-chocolate covered coffee beans. So delicious. Add those to my list of January binge foods.

Now if only I could finish my work for the day ...

2 comments:

Io said...

Nothing wrong with whining (I hope - it's all I ever do) but glad you had some nice things today too! The massage sounds wonderful.

Liza said...

Hmm. You stopped being whiny today, and I started. They say everything comes full circle... :)

I love chocolate-covered coffee beans. What a treat!