Adjusting from European time to the East Coast time didn't bother me at all, but I've realized that:
- adjusting from European to East coast to West coast time in 4 days is a lot
- especially when you're sleeping in a room with a breastfed baby who wakes up every couple of hours to eat
- in a double-wide surrounded by a truly excessive number of roosters
I think my panic from yesterday and most of my incoherent thoughts are just exhaustion. Here's hoping for a few more long drives today when I can nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You're amazing!I don't know how you do it - I'd have to sleep for a week after all that.
Here's to great napping! Hope you get that well deserved rest.
Ah, well, sleep deprivation is the ultimate point, really. I'm glad you survived your practice session.
As for the birth centre panic, people book these things before nine weeks? Really? Good heavens. I can't see myself booking anything before the baby crowns, you know, just in case. Hopefully, some women will move several hundred miles away to bring up their families somewhere rural and charming this Autumn. And you get the centre of choice.
Post a Comment