My quest for legal residency has hit yet another road block. I am now a legal resident, the fusspot is not. Apparently her birth certificate just isn't new and shiny enough for the courts here.
My beautiful new bike is in the repair shop. Hopefully ready tomorrow.
And in other news, I've taken in a boarder. Makes me feel younger and less responsible to invite a guy I just met, friend of a friend, to crash on my couch for a few weeks. We'll see how this works out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
argh- good luck with evrything! We've had friends living with us & are contemplating having my brother-in-law move in. I would tend to think the dynamic may actually be a little easier ~without~ a couple. Any discord seemed to stem from the 2 against 1 setup...
I am more than a little jealous of the fusspot's immobility! It's freaking exhausting keeping up with the pumpkin & she's just getting started! I long for my content to lay around baby!
Post a Comment