Yesterday it was a leaky diaper at 3 am.
This morning the fusspot threw up all over me and our bed at 6 am. We're doing the laundry now before our flight down South to see my parents and Kate (who makes me sound like a glamorous international spy, which is awesome!).
I try to never take these moments for granted. Here's to another wonderful year with my darling JD and absolutely perfect fusspot who is bopping along to the radio right now.
L'shana tova.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have a wonderful trip! I'm so jealous you get to meet Kate in person. Again! ;o)
Poor fusspot- I hope she's feeling better soon! I do have to look back through your posts for the one on the airlines- now that I'm actually flying solo with the pumpkin i feel the need to research a lot!
But you *are* a glamorous international spy... aren't you? I figured the whole foreign-historical-financial-research-whatever was just a cover for your REAL job as International Woman Of Mystery.
Looking forward to seeing you again, too! Happy new year!
hope your trip is going well- I nominated you whenever you felt the need for something distracting!
Post a Comment