Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gorgeous day

But first, a tale from the weekend.

The fusspot is a truly well-behaved baby. She was in her second museum of the day on Sunday when she started to fuss without any warning. I immediately sat down to try and feed her (which always calms her down) and a guard rushed over and told me I wasn't allowed to sit on the floor. Great. So I went rushing through the gallery to find someplace I could feed the baby but I had never been there before and didn't know where the exit was. While obviously flustered and walking very quickly and all because I was trying to exit, I turned a corner and a woman with a headset looked at me and the now-screaming fusspot and hissed: "I can't hear." Duh.

And just saying I had responded: "Good to know your parents kept you in a box. It explains a lot." would you think that was excessive? I mean really woman, it's obvious you can't hear your headset with a screaming baby in the room. I felt it was also obvious that I was walking very quickly and trying to get out of there.

And with no segway at all, pretty photos from tonight:



No comments: