Actually, it also wasn't all that bad.
I panicked around midnight that the fusspot was having trouble breathing. And off we dashed to the ER - except this time in a cab (with her a bit precariously stuffed into a newborn carseat. In the past 6 months she has been in a car a total of less than 12 times).
We were in and out in 10 minutes. The doctor listened to her lungs, reassured me that it was all upper respiratory, and then we returned to bed.
And in the morning I woke to two very lovely new bump announcements. I mean, I knew they were coming but still? Two in one day?
Hopefully we'll be back to normal in a couple of days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm relieved for you! Believe me I would be constantly in and out of the ER -- and probably will be -- because that's just how I am...
I'm so glad to hear it's okay.
P
I am also relieved. Poor Fusspot, poor you. I hope she is feeling better soon.
Hugs.
How's Fusspot doing?! I totaly forgot about how little she is in a car seat, both abroad and at home in NYC, probably.
What are your holidays plans this year? Hannukah? Christmas (not sure if JD & family celebrate it)? New Year's? Chinese New Year?
Poor baby! At least, it was a short trip this time!
Random question: What type (brand/color) of henna do you use? Where have you bought yours in the past?
Post a Comment