You guys are awesome.
Reading your comments helped so much, and I was in such an improved mood when I picked my constant companion up from daycare that I was quite friendly towards my new friend and her belly (40 weeks and counting ...). And when she suggested coffee later in the week I was actually rather pleased. I certainly do attract the bumps ...
And now back to a long-neglected post in which I asked my dear readers for any spontaneous questions, and Jenn asked me about keeping myself sane (answer: not always) and my "break time." I thought the answer to that was quite obviously: I blog, read other blogs and I also am an avid reader of celebrity news online and when I splurge the British tabloids in print. Of course, I almost always have to pump while playing online, but I still find it relaxing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nice- I have such a weakness for online celeb trash!
oh- and word verification is 'impure' - haha!
Post a Comment