Stressed.
Tired (although not so much the fault of my constant companion this time - her sleep is slightly improved).
Feeling like I really need to get more work done.
Wondering if all of my social skills have evaporated since my husband left.
Wishing for a vacation, but wondering if my planned weekend getaway (heading further North) will be relaxing.
Did I mention my mother is visiting?
Back online in a few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your mother visiting? If it's like having my mother visit, I hope it's short...
ah- the mother visit. I love my mom- but it sure is exhausting! Hope you get a well deserved vaca soon!
Best wishes for the Mother Visit, and for the weekend away. I adore my mother, intensely, but, and this is important, in short bursts. How does Fusspot get on with grandmama? I can't imagine a hell hellier than a small flat containing three generations with the smallest one OBJECTING at the top of her voice.
Post a Comment