Friday, August 15, 2008

No news

First, the funny stuff.

Yesterday night JD looks at my tummy and announces rather loudly: "Don't even think of blaming all of that on the baby."

And then this morning he rolls over, smiles sleepily at me and says: "Oh wow. Your double chin is definitely back."

So ...

Tonight after dinner I had 2 chocolate chip cookies, a bite of ice cream (with caffeine - super-yummy coffee flavor) and then lay on the couch with both hands on my stomach and ... nothing. JD also put his hands on my stomach and nothing. The ob/gyn I last saw at 18 weeks in City X had made some comment about how I was most likely to feel movement right after dinner when I was 'sitting watching TV.' Well, we don't own a TV and I usually get my 2nd or 3rd wind after dinner so I was wondering if I'm just not sitting still long enough to feel the movement. But at least tonight, definitely not much going on. Oh, and I'll be 22 weeks at motzei shabbos (i.e. Saturday night).

2 comments:

Antigone said...

Wow...22 weeks got here so quickly.

I actually feel flutters more when I'm being active. I think I'm keeing her awake that way.

Io said...

Well, the dessert sounds yummy. And JD sounds like a goof. Heh :)