Friday, May 27, 2011

hello long weekend

We have ever-so-busy plans to visit the in-laws, have some of my relatives come meet the dumpling, and clean up in anticipation of our move.

Which is why it was lovely to realize that I have a nice, hard lump in my left breast. It usually takes 2-4 hours for me to spike a fever so that should put me ... oh yeah, alone on a packed Long Island Railroad train right about the time that the thermometer passes 104.

Wish us luck folks.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

If you get it unblocked do you still get the fever? Do you have trouble getting your ducts unblocked? I figure you know the tricks for unblocking your ducts. I usually end up squeezing the crap out of my boob while dangle feeding. I've tried the vibrator to the lump too, which I'm not sure works, but it's easy enough. Good luck, hopefully it resolves quickly.