Friday, March 4, 2011

In brief

The fusspot was quite excited to find a baby in our bed this morning. A real, live bright lobster red baby whose toes she could tickle, whose nose she could wipe when he goes sneezies, and whose diaper she helped change.

And since I'm just about 24 hours postpartum I'll leave it there for now.

The dumpling baby (8 lbs 2 oz, 21 inches long) arrived yesterday morning around 8:30 am and we are all doing very well.

16 comments:

cd0103 said...

Oh wow! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Amanda said...

Congratulations!

Ms. J said...

Mazel tov!!! Does this mean you were able to avoid the hospital entirely? Sorry, I know you don't have time for questions.

How's the planning going?

So happy for you, and for Fusspot, and Daddy!

QueSera said...

¡Felicidades! Enjoy your family time and glad the fusspot took well to her brother.

Debbie said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear the story and see pictures!

Nicky said...

Mazel Tov!!! And pre-Shabbat -- nice! Can't wait to hear details!

jenn said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Unknown said...

Mazel Tov!!! No shabbos bris. Yay! Hope everything went well. :)

kate said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!! Welcome to the world, little brother!!! I am so thrilled for you guys-- can't wait to hear the rest of the details!!

electriclady said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations:)

Paranoid said...

Yahoo! I'm so happy for all of you.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!! Congrats! Can't wait to hear more.

Rachel said...

Mazel tov! Kol ha'kavod! Enjoy every minute :)

Rebeccah said...

A much belated Mazel Tov! (Am frantically catching up on your blog and so delighted to find good news like this!)