Least y'all think that no good could possibly come of the two rather judgmental NYT's articles about IVF and IUIs ...
Well.
I am a bit blown away.
JD just offered to call both of our potential clinics to ask a very specific question about Project 2.0 since neither has returned my calls. And to be clear, neither returned my calls after I spoke to the IVF coordinator at both last week. I am guessing that either they don't deal with this question much, or just maybe they realized that I really rather care that they get the answer right.
No secrets here: the wall Project 2.0 hit has to do with breastfeeding. And cause we like to keep it real simple 'round here, thrown in with some heavy-handed pediatrician advice to keep at it if I really plan to take the fusspot to the 3rd world this spring. And obviously if I really have to choose between a fab vacation and cycling 3-6 months earlier, well, long-time readers will know that I am one of the "obsessed" referred to in said articles but still ...
More on 2.0 soon. But the fusspot has a tooth! and I must sleep whenever possible to keep up with her voracious appetite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ah, I can see that being an issue.
Post a Comment