know to chose Option C when guessing.
I felt rather glum and miserable yesterday, and I kept alternating between blaming:
a. my diet - I am so grumpy when hungry and I am always hungry when restricting carbs, no matter how much else I eat
b. CD 1 - seems to be an ever-present option recently
Yesterday I canceled 2 appointments and moved my train to City Y later than normal today because I just felt sore. And achy. And like I was starting a fever. Which brings us to:
c. a clogged duct/mastitis. TS was 3 months yesterday and yes, this is my third such infection. Tonight just before I started teaching my fever went way up, I felt aches and chills all over, and I realized that even my sweater touching my breast was painful. So there you have it, always choose C.
I am definitely going to try and get a consult with a specialist when I get back to NYC - this just can't be normal to have on and off pain on only one side for weeks at a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh no! I hope you feel better soon!
Owwww. My boob hurts thinking about it.
I hope you feel better soon and figure out how to not have this again.
Post a Comment