So I have my u/s on Friday to check that I can start a new cycle. Not a big deal. Except that I'm flying in at midnight the night before (better than the morning of, that's the worst). I still have no idea why this u/s of all of them can't be done by my general practitioner or any competent doctor in the Northern part of the country ... So I decided to ask Jim Dear if he will drive me, since this is a procedure that takes less than 5 minutes when they schedule you for 8 am. And he asks 'Is it awful?' Pretty funny. That definitely deserves a trip into the room with me.
Oh, and I finally finished battling my insurance and my drugs are currently enroute to Florida. Not so bad, under $100 at the moment for these drugs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment