Friday, January 25, 2008

back

I logged into my blog tonight almost expecting someone else to have kept it up to date. Just feels like it would be great if one thing in my life were under control. Back from Europe today. Very tired, lots of dead cockroaches in my apartment. Also, voicemail from a mail order prescription company from who knows how long ago and a letter from my doctor about upcoming cycle which I know was supposed to reassure me, but instead made me rather mad. See, I'm anovolutary. And not just that, I even have trouble with withdrawal bleeding. So the letter had a schedule for meds and such with me bleeding 3 days after ending bcp. Right. That has never happened. I have twice asked the doctor/mean nurse whether it will be a problem to start bleeding the same day I start my Letr.o.zole. No answer to that question. And I looked at the calendar again and I'm supposed to be off to Europe again the day after the 'involved' part of that cycle ends, so not so much room to maneuver about dates. Oh, and I gained weight in Europe. Which is to say that I'm overtired, have a lot of little stuff to deal with tonight (finding every single dead cockroach in my apartment, googling how to kill cockroaches without chemicals ...) and I wish I was less tired to deal with the fertility stuff.

Oh, and the letter says something about taking baby aspirin every day. First I've heard of it. And I can't take aspirin. Any idea what it's for or what I can substitute with?

No comments: