Friday, April 22, 2011

Signing off for a while

Thanks for all your support. I really do appreciate it.

I wish that I had a grand action plan, I wish that there were something decisive I could do, I even just wish that therapy/meds/friends would improve things, but it looks far more likely that I need to spend the next few days/weeks just coming to terms with a new norm. Obviously I alone am responsible for my own behavior and happiness, and I can certainly learn to deal with all of this, but it has not been the easiest transition thus far.

Back when I have something to say that is slightly more interesting than whining about my charmed life.

5 comments:

jenn said...

Don't disappear for too long- even if you just pop in every once in a while to say 'still here'. Take care of yourself- if you need a vent my e-mail's always open! Hoping for a new balance for you soon- and admiring that you are there first since I have a feeling this transition to 2nd baby with toddler is a very difficult one for everyone. Take care!

MyRoseAmongThorns said...

Good luck, hope you find clarity soon and can put a plan into action that works for you!

All the best

Nicky said...

It is a very tough transition, and so sorry you don't want to use this space to help you through it. Hope you're feeling better about things soon, so that we can "see" you again!

If it helps at all, I spent the first 2-ish months of each of my kids' lives saying "Holy crap, what the hell have I done?!?" But then things do get better.

Katie said...

I'm sorry. I know it's rough. And I don't have the same situation you do, so I feel like the assvice I could offer would be only that. Just know that you aren't alone and that it IS rough and that we will be waiting for an update when you feel up to it.

Take care.

Bea said...

Replying to your comment on my blog: the meds. Expired. I get it. Yet at the same time... well, we should definitely hold each others' hands and let go.

Hope your transition is starting to smooth out.

Bea