and we didn't even get to talk about PPD (about which I have many thoughts - primarily that I'm not a candidate for meds and that's by far the best treatment) because we spent too much time talking about febrile seizures. At my appointment.
So it turns out that excessive stress can cause shingles. And guess who has shingles, with a 6 week old who has never had the dreaded pox. And during our two bouts with the dreaded pox with the fusspot (both before she turned 1, which is when they can get the vaccine) she definitely spiked fevers above 105. So yeah, lots of advice about that and all the warning signs, and we are on high alert for the dreaded pox in the dumpling right now.
A very good chag sameach to you all, and hoping that you are much, much less itchy than I am at the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh goodness! Take care & lots of good thoughts & prayers that dumpling also stays healthy!
And thank you for the comment, I hopefully will have at least one nice pampered moment before June!
Post a Comment