Tuesday, December 15, 2009

On a different subject

Someone please explain to me how a sleep apnea machine is a medical device but my breast pump isn't? Which in short means I have to chose between bringing 2 of these 3 things home:

a. laptop
b. breastpump
c. diaper bag with diapers for the baby

And since good test takers always know that answer is C, my apologies in advance to anyone sitting near us on our flight. I am strongly suspecting we're going to run out of diapers if I only bring the ones which fit into said non-medical device aboard (and no, I'm not going to check a $280 non-medical device even if I won't actually be using it on the flight).

1 comment:

Ms. J said...

I am way behind on commenting in general, and I apologize for that.

I am SO sorry that you have been through the physical and mental wringer lately, and hope your trip back stateside brings you some relief.

As for packing . . . I usually try to put my laptop in my largest suitcase (for padding purposes) if I am pressed for space on a trip. I realize this is a big risk, though.

Another thought . . . can you rent a breast pump while stateside?

WE STILL NEED PHOTOS, hee hee!