but really, wouldn't next week have been soon enough?
I'm exhausted. I took a 2 hour nap this afternoon, and I'm feeling really for bed. At 9 pm. I knew I was going to have to slow down at some point, but what's wrong with next week?
Feeling much better about the school mess. A few little things have been going right on campus - I now have a desk in a 24 building, so I can hopefully come work up here on the weekends and after JD gets home at night in the spring.
And at least the days are passing before my looming deadline. We'll see how I feel tomorrow.
Poor JD has fled to his parents both because I am super-stressed, but also because we haven't had time to unpack at all and that means we have nothing but one pot, 2 bowls and a few plastic utensils. He claims he had to go home because he was too hungry to stay in NYC. Oh well, can't be a great wife all the time and I'm perfectly content eating canned soup and mac and cheese for a week (shhh - don't tell the midwife).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Man, it's been a rough week for you! I think given all of the job stresses, moving, just finished traveling, I would be feeling tired too! Your energy level has been amazing!
Oh man, I am so sorry about all the crap this week. I hope next week is so much better.
Post a Comment