Sunday, September 7, 2008

Home

In my very own apartment. With intentions to stay for more than 2 nights for the first time since 1dpo (end of March).

Also, exhausted.

And I think my initial theory was right. I have simply been running around too much to feel the baby kick. Yesterday night I felt very clear kicks while sitting through a wedding. JD also felt them. Or maybe she's more active when she's hungry because the wedding started at 8:15 pm and they didn't serve salad until 11:10 pm.

Midwife appointment tomorrow. Crazy, stressful week coming up. I probably won't be posting much for a while until everything is straightened out with my work.

1 comment:

Ms. J said...

Yeah for kicking!

You must be back in NY . . . it's the only place I have ever been where the dinner at a wedding is served close to midnight, LOL!

Welcome Home :o)